Monday, September 9, 2013

Lovin' Life

Nutella & GO!...Say what?  Marcus was VERY excited to find this in the store the other day.  He is a huge fan of nutella (I make him nutella sandwiches every day for lunch), so when we found this he couldn't believe it.  I think he said, "We don't have this in Denmark, we NEED to get this in Denmark!"  :)


Canned squeeze cheese?  He had to try it!  They don't have this wonderful, tasty item in Denmark either but he has seen it in movies :)  But, Marcus didn't like it...it's that texture thing again!  haha :)


Eyelashes for your headlights, anyone?  "Only in America", says Marcus.  Lol, nope...I can say this was a first for me!  Too funny, we rolled down the window at the stoplight to take this picture.  The old lady driving was pretty proud and was smiling at us :)  We do have a lot of laughs with Marcus, he has a great sense of humor and we love that about him!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This past Saturday my mom had her annual backyard party.  We ate good, listened to some nice music, and the boys and Chad played some soccer in the front yard.  I have some great video clips, I'll work on seeing how I can add those to the blog!



For some reason when you are an exchange student from Denmark you are instantly popular...I don't get it...


My beautiful mom and her husband, Tom


And our attempt at a family picture, how did we do???


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a busy soccer week for Marcus.  He has 3 soccer games, one home and two away.  We had to go out and buy him all new dress clothes (complete with a tie), he is required to wear those clothes to school on away game days.  Don't worry, I'll be sure to post a picture of that :)

More soccer pictures coming in a few days, for now I'll leave you with this one from tonight's game.


Goodnight from America!

EDITED TO ADD:  Here is a video of Marcus, the boys, and Chad playing a little bit of soccer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment